Joint operations with SG 2

• No it's my mistake i'm wrote advert in a hurry and write 22-00, it's for my timezone for you it's 20-00 as always. I hope we fly together in the coming days in sunday or monday.

• Comrades ! SG2 change his Team Speak server. Now our TS is new adress: lws.exirous.com without password. In new TS not a lot of channels in it easier to navigate.

PS In next tuesday(10.03) we plan fly on He-111 with wirtual squad KG40. Begin in 19-20 deutsche time.

• THanks for the info Wolfert.

Unfurtunaly I have no time on next tuesday...

Ob du es glaubst oder nicht, es gibt wirklich nicht viele ehrbare Menschen in ehrloser Zeit.

ribbonbdl2e.png

Ich lauf unerkannt, durch alle Gegenden der Stadt -

burkabombkxjuy.png
    und unter meinem schwarzen Kleid macht es leise Tick - Tack.

• In Thursday 12.03 20-00 admin -kupicolesa air war server- give his server for our fly. Map is maximum facilitated with 1 target for Luftwaffe side. Ju-87 and other plane is endless. Who is ready to fly come to TS StG2 i'm connect in 19-50.

Helbig i talk with DeD admin which one create maps for DeD Expert Server (his nickname DeD_Olaf) he ready create maps for you'r server. On first time he can give you current Stalingrad map from DeD-Expert server. You need to clearly formulated the terms of reference(can be on deutsch).

• Sorry about, but I have no time on thursday - Volleyball training.

Ob du es glaubst oder nicht, es gibt wirklich nicht viele ehrbare Menschen in ehrloser Zeit.

ribbonbdl2e.png

burkabombkxjuy.png

• Hi Wolfert

I will discus this with raven. In the next days we will clarify if its possible for our squadron to buy a real server. I think it will cost about 50 Euros per month for us. In the last years we had a own server but not for BOS.

Raven (Our Server Master ) told to me, that the heaviest problems are to build good maps at the moment. He said that a good map can take about two weeks to create and the mission editor of BOS is very crazy.

But in the last weeks we see that we get problems to join with so many pilots on one server. Now its time to clarify if its possible for us to build up an one small Server how we can fly on monday with your I/SG2 without so many technical problems.

And when so many pilots fly on one server the red will comes to the server too :)

• Hi Wolfert

The server is running now :).

Raven is very fast. Next monday we can test the server, maybe this weekend too.

I dont know a good name for the server at the moment ?

What s the best way that i get the map/s from you ? Send to my by e-Mail or did you need a better solution?

When we have the maps we can start the server operation.

• Komme drauf hat zwar länger gedauert aber es klappe dann schließendlich. Danke Raven. Bin gespannt ob das Montag klappt wenn alle joinen. Der soll Server aber Montag nicht mehr Passwort geschützt sein ?

• Bin gerade mal eine Runde geflogen. Nicht schlecht.

Edit:
    Rest entfernt!

ribbonbdl2e.png

burkabombkxjuy.png

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zulu354 ()