Joint operations with SG 2

• Interesting moment on this video, helpful for fighters. La-5 dive and on 6 clock from Bf-109. Bf-109 after cool battle is win. This momment is 40-50 sec long. Look begin on 13:27 Server Wings of Liberty.

• Doc i want write about our speed when we go to target. 250km/h i'ts a wery slow. We wery want fly with you'r in one formation but i cant join becouse you fly wery slow. I'm fly with speed 250 and still was a ahead
    to you'r gruppe((
    Ofcourse i understand we fly together not offen and need search solution for сomfortable flight. I have proposition, after we close formation with you fly with speed 270-290 km/h it's will be awesome :)
    Other is cool today, 11 Ju-87 it's greate) then we can create realy this big formation)
    -------
    And i a little not understand, why you not fly in DED Expert?
    Also i look you'r pilot's banned on forum BoS becouse they discusion with developers about FW-190 speed ?

• Hi Wolfert,

first of all, we do fly on the DED, but not every monday. The Fighting Legends is our server and we want to populate it, so we have to fly there on a regular basis. And we want to fly there, because it is equipped with statistics. And we pay for it ;)
    Of course we will fly one time or the other on the DED or on another server, particularly when our server is empty, but FL is our "homebase".

There was a misunderstanding with the speedsettings, our lead was slower than he should have been.

Regards,
    doc

Gesendet von einem mobilen Fernsprechgerät

signatur_80.jpg
    "...ein atomarer Schlagabtausch ist sanitätsdienstlich nicht beherrschbar."

"Wer an Europa zweifelt, wer an Europa verzweifelt, der sollte Soldatenfriedhöfe besuchen!" - Jean-Claude Juncker

• Thanx for answer Doc ok i'm understand about FL. Also on you'r server good connect not lags and real gunners not keep silent) About speed i think we together find good solution. If you will fly next monday on Ju-87 i think we join and try fly with speed 280 - 290 when will fly to target ok?

And SG2 will fly in thursday 3,03 in 20-00 begin. Maybe Zulu or Juuti on Ju-87 join to us? If yes we come to you'r TS and fly together but on DED Expert. I proposition fly in monday on you'r server thursday on DED-Expert if you do not mind :)

• Hi Wolfert.

I think I can make it to 20:00 German Time. I will wait in out TS.

Ob du es glaubst oder nicht, es gibt wirklich nicht viele ehrbare Menschen in ehrloser Zeit.

ribbonbdl2e.png

Ich lauf unerkannt, durch alle Gegenden der Stadt -

burkabombkxjuy.png
    und unter meinem schwarzen Kleid macht es leise Tick - Tack.

• Interesting story about ban's on official forum BoS in rus comunity. People who try open discusion with argument's and technical data about flight model planes developers team send in Ban ) On this week 5-6 man go to ban for this, so it's politics not only west community forum, in russian forum too))

• Okay.

Interesting story about ban's on official forum BoS in rus comunity. People who try open discusion with argument's and technical data about flight model planes developers team send in Ban ) On this week 5-6 man go to ban for this, so it's politics not only west community forum, in russian forum too))

On one hand it's a bit good to hear, that not only the English speaking community is biting on granite. However it makes me sad and angry that they are so wilful and arrogant...

Ob du es glaubst oder nicht, es gibt wirklich nicht viele ehrbare Menschen in ehrloser Zeit.

ribbonbdl2e.png

burkabombkxjuy.png

• Also Han today write post about this. Becouse on rus forum topic about late developers diares has been close after ~2 hour after public this theme(!) so Han write: All people who want discussion about FM planes write to developers team private message and they(dev team) ready to talk. If you try begin discussion public method you will go to Ban. And if you want success finish you'r discussion with developers team about FM planes you want attach to you'r argument's link or photo on real documents who confirm you'r thesis or add diagram with true numeral and characteristick.

• Yes becouse it's bad for game image. Official Han answer: becouse comunity write sometimes unconfirmed data and want change FM planes. Developers team tired of checking this not true data of planes FM.
    Also do you know this pilot's? I'm send link on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/168286500028142/permalink/471794973010625/?comment_id=472070509649738&reply_comment_id=472181946305261¬if_t=group_comment

Look here

• It is not understandable for me, why such things should not be discussed by public. The only reason I can find is, that they can easily decline any other flight datas while the world won't know, that other flight data were shared with the developers...

ribbonbdl2e.png

burkabombkxjuy.png

• This guys not answer on FB to me ok foget this. SG2 will fly in thurday 18-30 begin and will fly untill 21-00 on DED Expert. If anybody will join, connect to DED TS in SG2 room :)

• We will fly 26.05 19-30. And also do you drive on Pz-III ? On DED Expert we can drive on Pz-III together. Today i'm with my guys drive on 3 Pz-3 - realy cool! ) I'm wery like this